So I had the pleasure of attending a brilliant SEO conference – actually more of a full digital marketing conference, recently. I met a lot of quality people like Micah from Dallas, who I really vibed with, and of course, started doing some work with. I also met a very neat company based in Manchester, UK. Today I’ll share with you some of their services so if you stumble into my
Gorilla SEO Manchester is a full service Digital Marketing company that offers the below services.
Services Offered by Gorilla Marketing in Manchester
- Search Engine Optimisation: of course, over in the UK, they spell optimization with an “s.” This always confuses me, but let’s not get this confused – the gang at Gorilla Marketing can deliver high search engine rankings like nobody else in Manchester.
- Web Design: you only get one chance to make a first impression. Check out their portfolio to see what they’ve designed recently.
- Pay Per Click: as we spoke about earlier, this is a way to get clicks to your website fast. The beauty of pay per click marketing is you can stop and start the campaign at any time.
- SEO Training: this is what I worked with Gorilla on. I am an up and coming SEO and wish to increase my skill sets. I like to learn from people who are successful, and lucky for me, they teach it. If you or your company wants to learn methodologies, this is the place to do it.
- Graphic Design: a good graphic can make or break your website. Look at their portfolio to see what they’ve designed, and if you like it, you need to reach out to them and see what they can do for you.
- Social Media: you must have social media going strong. It’s absolutely imperative to your success.
I’m going to do a series of posts where I talk about all of the people I meet that influence me. You can read about one influencer here. He specializes in affiliate marketing, but most recently I’ve been meeting many SEO agencies – I can thank this conference for that.
Please stay tuned as I will be talking about a number of marketing topics that you will want to read about. You never know who will make an appearance on my next blog update.
On my agenda next is Alex Becker, founder of Source Wave Marketing and Market Hero. I’ll also have Gregory Ortiz talk about local SEO in an upcoming blog entry. You won’t want to miss either of those.